Many years ago in 2014 a fairly new company G-Seven Stars, created a bunch of fun animal sunglasses. I wish I had indulged myself and bought a pair, because since then have never found any sunglasses that can even match this look.
For National Gorilla Day on May 18 and believe it or not, we found a very rare pair of sunglasses with Gorillas from G-Seven Stars. They were made in collaboration with Au Jour Le Jour: The collection also included Hyenas, Pandas, Eyes, Gorillas, and Ostriches. I loved it as any animal lover would. Unfortunately, they are not on their website.
Just to keep the look in posterity, we bring to you their red Ape Glasses.
More About Gorillas
- Gorillas are an endangered species.
- Approximately 100,000 Gorillas are left in the world with only 600 Mountain Gorillas.
- Mountain Gorillas are considered critically endangered.
- Gorillas are being poached for their parts as well as for meat.
- Global warming is destroying the Gorilla habitat.
- Virus such Ebola also kill Gorillas