As you prepare for the holidays, there are a few items to make note of and be prepared for. In particular Online Shopping is growing. Therefore make sure your website is mobile friendly, beef up your #hashtags and online social media selling sites.
Amazon Shipped more than 1 billion items in 2016 making it their best year ever and sales up 9x over 2015.
Accessories & Fashion Fun Facts:
- 2.5 Million Watches sold through Amazon.com. Equates to a watch bought every 1.5 seconds.
- 10,451 Carats of diamond sold through Amazon.com. Equates to 6.5 Russian Kokoshnik Tiaras like the famous Queen of England tiaras.
- 200% sales increase On Cyber Monday 2016 from Handmade at Amazon
- 72 % of Amazon customers worldwide shopped using a mobile device in 2016.
- 56% increase in Shopping on the free Amazon mobile app worldwide.
- 1 billion items shipped worldwide with Prime and Fulfillment by Amazon in 2016.
- 13 Minutes:The fastest Prime Now delivery on Christmas Eve.
- Biggest Day Ever: December 23, 2016 for Prime Now deliveries worldwide
- Cyber Monday is biggest online sales day, over-taking Black Friday in 2016. Generated $3.45 Billion in online sales
- 53% of online sales came from Cyber Monday.
- 46 Electronics purchased per second by Amazon customers worldwide on a mobile device.
- 36 Toys purchased per second by Amazon customers worldwide on a mobile device.