The Vision Council’s Eyecessorize campaign promotes the fashion and lifestyle aspects of eyewear. They just re-launched their revamped website, Eyecessorize.com. For the past six months, The Vision Council has been working to build the new site, which merges the pre-existing Eyecessorize.com site with the EyecessorizeBlog.com blog. Users who attempt to access the EyecessorizeBlog.com URL will now be automatically redirected to Eyecessorize.com, where the blog is housed.
With goals of improving search engine optimization (SEO), and offering site and blog visitors a more user-friendly and visually appealing experience, the new site most notably includes the following features:
- A fresh, modern and fashion-forward look that keeps in line with the campaign’s messaging
- A reorganized design that is easier to navigate
- A dedicated blog area
- Featured slider graphics on the homepage and blog landing page highlighting top posts
- Seasonal trends prominently showcased on the homepage
- Social media feeds, including an eye-catching Instagram feed with thumbnails of recent posts
- A robust member product database
- A press page showcasing Eyecessorize in the media
- A search function
Similar to the pre-existing site, the revamped site provides information that appeals to consumers. All pages – including About Eyecessorize, Trends, Eyewear Gallery, Eyewear 101 and Contact – and the Eyewear Fashion Blog are geared toward consumers, whereas the Media Relations pages provide information specific to consumer-facing media.
The Vision Council invites you to take a look at the revamped site by visiting Eyecessorize.com.