Press Releases by definition is a news story about you, the company or staff that is given to press sources (Media). Media comprises of newspapers, bloggers, TV, Radio, Magazines, Podcasters, writers etc. Once a story is submitted it will go live and hopefully go viral with other media picking it up and spreading the word about you and or the company.
You can write your own press release or to save time and not worry about it or you can find a PR firm that will write it and spread the word. The advantage of a PR firm, is they are professionals, already have the contacts and this is what they do. Just like you, they are an expert in their field.
Don’t be offset by the cost of the big firms that are charging up to $10,000 a month. There are many independent free-lancers that will do the job for a lot less. It also depends on what you need them for. Many have ala carte programs, from Advertising, social media, branding and press releases.
- Inexpensive: You can do it yourself or hire a PR agency to write your press releases.
- SEO: Press releases show up in search engines.
- Increase visibility
- Become the expert in your field. You can become a ‘contributor’ to news articles.
- Get more patients
What is Newsworthy?
Introducing New Staff, articles about you or you staff
Visiting Schools and or Community Involvement
You would really like this: Going Viral
Bringing in new products
Health Events or announcements in conjunction with ‘health Month’s i.e Cataract Awareness Month.
- Reaching a business milestone: 25 years in business.
- Moving, or opening a second office.
- Changing hours of operations
- How To Write A Press Release
- Are Press Releases Dead
- 10 Questions To Ask Before Hiring a PR Firm
- How Much Does A PR Agency Cost?
Key Word Search: Free Press Release Templates, Free Press Releases, How To Write a Press Releases, optometrist, optician new