I watched a Celebrity Apprentice where the celebs had to do a PhotoBomb with HashTags for a promotion with Hawaiian Bread. I thought they did a pretty bad job of it, but I am not a marketing expert, this was TV and it was for charity.
I loved The concept although. Eyecare professionals can utilize photo-bombing for various promotions in their own practice.
- #PhotoBomb contests for free glasses.
- #PhotoBomb contests for donation to your favorite charity or even for World Site Day.
- #PhotoBomb a Trunk Show, bring their friends and be posting on FB.
- #PhotoBomb a new Ad Campaign
- #PhotoBomb any vacations with your patients wearing their glasses/sunglasses.
- #PhotoBomb a First Day of School
- #Photobomb with just new patients with their new glasses
- #Have staff do a weekly Photobomb and put on Facebook and even Yelp.
- #Photobomb, where are we around your city and area.
- #Photobomb, mirror coatings and reflections.
All sorts of ideas and with the lots of Holidays coming up, it leaves a huge amount of fun engaging opportunities.
For those who don’t know what a photo bomb is, it is when you spoil a picture of something or person by having an unexpected appearance of a person or thing. It is usually a practical joke of some sort. To find some examples of photobombs see Top 25 Photobombs