Great Video and Team Builder for an Office. Smile and Move is a fun new movement to motivate people at the home and office. I like this a lot- there is nothing worse than being in an office with a non-smiling, unhappy, unproductive slacker! If you have an low morale office- consider getting a new motto and rebuilding your team- you will have happier employees and very happy patients! Plus happy, motivated-smiling employees is your #1 competitive advantage
Some of their Office Tips:
- Arrive at work 10 minutes early every day, and encourage your team to do the same. By the end of the year, that works out to around 40 extra hours (a typical work week) you’ve all invested in serving others.
- Express your gratitude in a meaningful way when your team members do great work. If you typically say “thanks” by email, take a moment to call the person, or stop by his or her desk to say thank you.
- Smile as you record your outgoing voicemail message, and encourage your team to do the same. The people on the other end of the line will pick up on the pleasantness in your voices.
- Greet interruptions from team members and colleagues with a smile. It’s important that they feel comfortable coming to you when they need something.
- Avoid personal gossip in the office, and encourage your team to do the same. Strike an upbeat tone and help people focus on one another’s accomplishments.
- Make it a habit to finish projects a day early if possible, and make it an expectation for your team, too.
- Encourage everyone in the office to take just a few extra moments to pre-sweat the details (anticipating questions or concerns, or contributing just a little more effort) before sending an email, completing a task, or turning in an assignment.