- Turning a mobile app into a wearable one: Pocketbook shares their first forays with Google Glass StartupSmart We hear a lot about apps created specifically for Google Glass. But if Google has its way, the wearable smart glasses could become the main platform …
- Washington Post (blog) In recent months, Google has been trying to trademark the word “glass” to refer to its signature smart glasses. The application is broader in scope than …
- Google Glass explorers get positive reviews Product Reviews Google Glass explorers who wear the smartglasses out in public have been getting mainly positive reviews from curious onlookers, there has even
- Google overhauling its apps to accommodate wearable technology Canada.com Today Google revealed plans to revamp its desktop and web apps to be more suitable for wearable tech devices like Glass and Samsung’s Galaxy …
- Google and designer fashion brand Fossil join in wearable tech Examiner.com The goal is to avoid designing clunky pieces that say technology but have no fashion accent. It must be a wearable design in fashion trend and smart …
- Will Glass Go Mainstream? OnTheGo Platforms Creates SDK To Help With That Techli Of course, back then there weren’t “smart glasses,” really. But, the idea was to have a heads up display that recorded time, route, and distance; the .
- Jacht Ad Lab explores creative ideas with Google Glass Daily Nebraskan Many people are becoming familiar with Google Glass, the new wave of technology in smartglasses created by the search engine corporation.
- Google Sees Glass in Businesses’ Future E-Commerce Times Up to now, Google’s smart eyeware, Glass, largely has been considered a diversion for gadget lovers, but the company on Tuesday announced a new
- The Eyewear Gallery attends Google University in New York City! | eyeweargallery eyeweargallery ⋅ EyewearGallery Dr. Warren Johnson and Chief Optician John Carter of The Eyewear Gallery in Memphis, Tennessee were in New York City last week attending an
- Microsoft Just Paid $150M To Compete With Google Glass, Report Says Business Insider ODG holds 81 patents related to wearable technology, and Osterhout told TechCrunch that it holds inventions that could be relatable for everyday
- OnTheGo Platforms Wants a Universal Smart Glass User Experience Tech Cocktail The newly designed SDK will allow developers building for smart glasses, like Google Glass, to implement hand-gesture-controls for users
- New Technologies Add Flexibility to Eyewear NY1 Eyewear has become influenced by the tech world, including glasses that can project a computer screen, talk to you and ones with removable lenses.
- Legally blind man looking forward to 20/20 vision Chatham This Week But with the acquisition of eSight eyewear, he expects his quality of vision to improve dramatically. Preliminary tests with the digital glasses provided
- Vuzix and Vision Smarts release hands free barcode scanning application for M100 Smart Glasses Wall Street Journal OXFORD, United Kingdom, April 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Vuzix Corporation (OTCQB: VUZI), a leading supplier of Video Eyewear
- XOEye smartglasses could be the all-work, no-play wearable that people actually use PCWorld (blog) The future of smartglasses will be realized by a factory worker operating a 3000-pound stamp press, not a gamer stomping on virtual-reality bad guys.
Wearable Technology: The Laws
- Wearable Tech The legality of wearable technology is gaining attention Mobile Commerce Press As wearable technology gains more attention, the possible legal issues concerning the use of wearable devices is also attracting more attention from…From Wearable Technology to Copyright on Etsy® and 3-D printing: John Marshall Law Fashion … DigitalJournal.com Hemlines and hues aren’t the only revolving changes in fashion. Today’s designers are experimenting with wearable technologies and 3-D printers
- eBay set to embrace wearable technology Parcel2Go.com Smart watches and other wearable connected devices are the focus of a great deal of attention from a specially-formed group within eBay, which is …
- EpiCrystals Inc.: Revolutionary New Light Source to Enable a Breakthrough for Smart Glasses MarketWatch TAMPERE, Finland, Apr 09, 2014 (BUSINESS WIRE) — Smart glasses and other wearable augmented reality devices are the most exciting and fastest …
- One-fifth of 17-75 years olds to own piece of wearable technology by August: Deloitte BRW Wearable technology has arrived in a big way, with 10 million sales of smart glasses, fitness bands and watches predicted in 2014 and one-fifth