This not to be missed facebook webinar, January 13, is free to members of the Optical Women’s Association (OWA). We think this webinar will be very helpful especially if you have an optical business but do not have a business Facebook page. It is easy to make mistakes with this, we know from experience which is the main reason we recommend this. The webinar information is as follows:
Designed not just for marketers, but also for managers of various departments who need to understand the role of Facebook and how they can use it.
The webinar, will begin with the basics and make sure
1.) Working with the correct business account.
2.) What you should consider posting on your company’s Facebook page.
3.) Listen for new ideas and suggestions
4.) Review what other optical companies are doing to successfully use Facebook as a marketing tool.
5.) Facebook ads. Do you need them, and if yes, how do you create an effective and affordable campaign?
- Webinar led by OWA members Angela Pendergrass and Dani Fralen of The Vision Council.
- Thursday, January 13, 2011 – Noon Eastern (11 AM Central, 10 AM Mountain, 9 AM Pacific)
- All you need to participate is a telephone and Internet connection.
Who Should Attend?
- Executives who want to learn why social media is an efficient use of your staff’s time.
- Department heads and managers (Sales, R&D, etc. ) who need to understand the role they play in contributing content.
- Marketing staff who will coordinate and implement your Facebook marketing campaign.
No charge for OWA members, $35 for non members. Advance Registration is Required.
We, the Optical Vision Site particularly “like” some of OWA sponsors business Facebook pages for different reasons and have learned from them e.g. how to use favorite pages more effectively – ClearVision Optical – Transitions Lenses – Carl Zeiss – PixelOptics – Shamir Autograph to name just a few!