Patient surveys are one of the best ways to find out if the quality of care and your customer service will bring the patient/customer back. Depending on your office, you can either hand them a pre-paid postcard when they check in, put it on your website, or do a follow up email.
Benefits of Conducting Surveys
- Improve the quality of care you provide
- Solicit necessary feedback to improve your optical office
- Gauge Patient Satisfaction- in order to maintain patient loyalty
- Patient Perception you care and value their opinion.
- Excellent Marketing tool
Patient Survey Examples
- Marshall University Medical Center
- Family Gentle Dental Care
- First Eyecare
- Jackson Eye- This office feels patient survey’s are so important, they send back a JEA optical Gift Certificate.
Where to Find Patient Surveys
- Survey Monkey
- Dr. Patient Surveys
- US Department of Health and Human Services- Has a quick survey on site.