Roselle, IL – Modern Optical International expands its B.M.E.C. (Big Men’s Eyewear Club) Collection with six new models.
Style has no size! That’s why, more than ever, men seek eyewear that delivers both comfort and fashion. As the demand for bigger-sized eyewear grows, B.M.E.C., Modern Optical’s very popular collection for larger men, dominates this market niche. B.M.E.C. offers quality construction, masculine styling, and great value to this underserved demographic. Designed to maximize comfort, sizes range from 52mm to 62mm and longer temples measure up to 160mm. Materials include TR90, stainless steel, handmade zyl, metal trim, spring hinges, and silicone nose pads. With 76 B.M.E.C. styles to choose from, ECPs can offer today’s BIG guys eyewear choices they’ll be proud to wear!
Modern Optical expands its B.M.E.C. Collection with these 6 new releases:
- Big Air – Features: handmade zyl, metal trim, keyhole bridge, spring hinges. Colors: black, crystal, tortoise
- Big Bat – Features: stainless steel, silicone pads. Colors: matte black/brown, matte black/burgundy, matte black/gunmetal
- Big Loop – Features: nylon rimless, silicone pads, stainless steel, TR90 memory temples. Colors: matte black/black, matte gunmetal/grey, matte navy/blue
- Big Pitch – Features: stainless steel, handmade zyl temples, metal trim, silicone pads, spring hinges. Colors: matte black, matte gunmetal/silver, matte navy/silver
- Big Swing – Features: nylon rimless, silicone pads, stainless steel, metal trim. Colors: matte brown, matte gunmetal, matte navy
- Big Timber – Features: handmade zyl, metal trim, spring hinges. Colors: black/navy, black/tortoise, tortoise.
All B.M.E.C. frames are covered by a two-year warranty. Merchandising materials include counter cards, branded six-piece vertical display units and large-format imagery. All frames include branded premium clamshell cases wrapped in leather-like material with qualifying purchases.
Modern Optical International, based in suburban Chicago, is a family-owned and operated business founded in 1974. A provider of quality eyewear for adults, teens and children.
Modern is an industry leader in value-oriented eyewear and managed care. With 15 unique collections representing over 900 styles, Modern Optical frames are ideal for managed care, price specials, second pair sales, and frame and lens programs. Our Summit Optical Supply Division provides cases, parts, cleaning cloths and more. Please visit www.modernoptical.com or call 800.323.2409 for more information.