We wish everyone a Happy Easter and to celebrate this holiday we bring you some Easter Trivia #funfacts. One FunFact, there is an EGG Optical in Asia (3 locations)
- Germany is the country that started the tradition of colored eggs.
- 1878 Was the first year that the White House had their famous Easter Egg Roll.
- Peter Cottontail was named in a story by Beatrix Potter in 1902
- Gene Autry was the first singer to sing the Peter Cottontail song.
- Purple and Yellow are the Easter Colors.
- The largest chocolate Easter Bunny weighed 2721 kilos or about 3 tons and carved by Harry Johnson in South Africa
- 700 Million Peeps are eaten every year.
- 9.5 Million was the most expensive Egg sold. It was a Faberge Egg.
- The reason that women wore new bonnets on Easter, it was supposed to bring good luck.
- The Easter Egg Museum is in Poland and has over 150o Easter Eggs on display.