Who is a football fan? Marketing to Football Fans can be a lot of fun. Here is a really fun thing you can do for Super Bowl XLVIII (February 2, 2014) put up a football and football helmut to show your support. We also love the ideas of giving away some fun Ficklets from Rons Optical. These very cute eyewear charms are meant for kids, but I like the fact that adults can wear them too. Personally, I would rather wear this than some huge football T-shirt.
- Attendance at Super Bowl XLII was 71,101.
- Attendance at Super Bowl XLI was 74,512 and the attendance at Super Bowl XL was 68,206.
- Over 108 million Americans watched the Baltimore Ravens beat the San Francisco 49ers 34-31 in Super Bowl XLVII.
- Super Bowl XLVII he game was seen by 46.3 percent of American households, which is the second-highest rating for a Super Bowl since 1986, according to Neil Best of Newsday.
- It is the second-largest day for food consumption in the U.S. after Thanksgiving Day
You could also have a little fun during the countdown to the Super Bowl and have your own EyeGate Super Bowl Party! Decorate your office, give out free football eyeglasses and Ficklets, have a drawing for free chips, or an eye exam, run your own football pool for a free sunglass just do something to engage your patients and have a little fun.
Please remember to advise your customers on Sports Injuries when playing football.
Some good Facebook Postings:
- Share your favorite Tailgate Recipes.
- Would you want to attend a Super Bowl?
- Where is the ideal Super Bowl location?
- Share your Favorite Super Bowl Stories.